• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is trading the way to go.

I sell very few and buy very few - trading is what works for me. Lately though it's been rough as folks want "panic" values for their gun and "pre-panic" value for my gun...

id like to trade but no one wants .308/7.62x51 ammo or doesnt have what I want apparently.:becky:

guy did pm me about selling a .308 garand, springfield, but is probably going to want $1650 for it................told him if that was the case no thanks as the cmp has them for $1000 with NEW stocks New Criterion barrel and refinished or new USGI parts. CMP looks better everyday. Maybe ill get into 1911's or something.....seems the pistol trading is going well

I sell very few and buy very few - trading is what works for me. Lately though it's been rough as folks want "panic" values for their gun and "pre-panic" value for my gun...

Hahaha. Exactly.

Trading is usually extremely fun, except when you accept an offer and then the other party wants to change terms, so you figure out a new deal and accept the second deal, but again the other party backs out.

Can you say..........ignore list.

But for the most part, trading on here is amazing, we have a great group of people on the ODT. The small percentage of idiots don't cause too much harm.

Trading is fun but you have to ad a lot of jackasses to your ignore list once they hijack your thread because they take personal offense about something in your post and would never be man enough to talk to you like that face to face.

Patience is the key. I love trading on here. I have not had a bad deal yet I was unhappy with at the time I did it. I have ended up with a few that I didn't care for after I had them for awhile so I traded them away. Has always seemed to work out for me. I just have a hard time with the panic prices of the last couple months. So here's what i did to live with it. I have been wanting a Colt AR but not gonna pay $2k plus. I sold off an AR i had about $700 in for $1500 and i went to Adventure Outdoors and ordered a new a new Colt AR for under $1300 out the door this week. I'm patient and willing to wait on it. Unlike alot of folks i don't think they will get banned anytime soon so I'm willing to do this to save $800-$1000 plus have less money in it than i did in the one i got rid of. If they do enact ban then I'll get my money back and it won't be the end of the world. I'm just letting this work to my advantage is the way i see it. Just another way of trading.

Trading is fun but you have to ad a lot of jackasses to your ignore list once they hijack your thread because they take personal offense about something in your post and would never be man enough to talk to you like that face to face.
don't take it personal , i have done a lot of trading and i don't have no body on my ignore list , i guess some people get torn up to easy

Back
Top Bottom