• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISO realoading connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for someone to load me some ammo for my 6.5 creed. I’m not sure the average cost or of anyone that will do it locally to me. But i will pay well. I will provide lead and brass unless you can get what I’m after. If someone can help please contact me. IF NOT ALLOWED LET ME KNOW.

What projectiles are you shooting?

Share some of the details of your load. There is a chance that a company already loads it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just on the 'legalities' side of this (since you asked if it's "Not Allowed"). In order to sell you ammunition, the person who does so should have an FFL Type 6.

If you do manage to find someone who is prepared to make up those loads for you, you would have to figure out some way to effect the process without any kind of 'sale' taking place, and given the current behavior of the ATF, you might find it hard to get someone to do this for you and take a risk, but good luck.

There are people out there (I don't think I've seen anyone on ODT) who offer to undertake "Load Development". You might search for someone who does that kind of thing.

Edit: and yes. Caleb's a stand-up dude.

Pretty sure, as long as he provides the brass, it's all good. The issue is the excise tax. His brass was already taxed at retail, and is not being resold (and not subject to another round of tax), even if loaded for him by someone else.

I have the brass and lead, i haven’t found a company to load 6.5 cm brass and 100 grain ttsx at my specific load. I have a load data card. AS I STATED IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LEGIT TO FULFILL MY ORDER. A company obviously. Please for the love of Christ i know what kind of stipulations there is to this or else I’d ask my neighbor to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom