• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel is considering changing restrictive gun laws.

If terrorists invaded conservative majority America with powered hang gliders, It would look like opening day of dove season with rifles.

If terrorists were running house to house with rifles, there is no chance they would make it past the third house.
This is not reality. Even in pro carry GA and AL, the rate of carry is about 1:100. Conservatives are extremely lazy about their personal protection. They generally don't carry or do lazy things like leave it in their vehicle. They talk a good game, but the reality is they don't generally don't carry consistently and have a million excuses handy for why when they are called out.

This is not reality. Even in pro carry GA and AL, the rate of carry is about 1:100. Conservatives are extremely lazy about their personal protection. They generally don't carry or do lazy things like leave it in their vehicle. They talk a good game, but the reality is they don't generally don't carry consistently and have a million excuses handy for why when they are called out.
I am amazed how many people are betting their lives (and family lives) on 5 shot snubs and pocket 380s. Days of "only need 1 shot" are gone (if they ever existed).

I am amazed how many people are betting their lives (and family lives) on 5 shot snubs and pocket 380s. Days of "only need 1 shot" are gone (if they ever existed).
When I was 10 I got shot with a pellet rifle 4 times by my brothers and their friends playing Army in the woods.
The first one stung so bad I cried like a little bitch which prompted them to shoot me 3 more times

A gun is better than no gun. Hell, I'd guess only about half here carry daily comforting themselves with platitudes like: "I live in a safe area", and "I don't live in Atlanta."

So, Hamas is destroying our only friend in the Middle East, using our weapons and our money given to them by our president?
PresidentS...don't forget about the pallets of cash the current criminal in the White House's former boss dropped off to the terrorists in Iran. These psychopaths never met a dictator or terrorist they didn't want to drop to their knees and fellate.

Back
Top Bottom