• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISSC M22 Pistol

kmaxwell3

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
I bought a ISSC M22 pistol while back and shot it last night and for some reason it will not fire every time I try and shoot it. It is a semi auto. So I can load it and pull the trigger and it will fire and cycle but then when I pull the trigger again it will not fire but if I cock the hammer back it will fire and cycle and it did this off and on. So I brought it home cleaned it good but it still does it. It may do it every other round or maybe every few shots. Not sure any suggestions? Thanks

Check the brass for light firing pin strikes. If so then the firing pin channel may simply need a cleaning or polished a bit to ensure solid friction free ignition.

Burs from the manufacturing process often conspire to prevent uneventful operation.

Let us know.

Check the brass for light firing pin strikes. If so then the firing pin channel may simply need a cleaning or polished a bit to ensure solid friction free ignition.

Burs from the manufacturing process often conspire to prevent uneventful operation.

Let us know.
It is defiantly light strikes from the firing pin know that I looked into it. I cleaned that area real good also but still the same problems. Can the firing pin assembly be taken out of the gun and stripped down and cleaned?

Back
Top Bottom