• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It is astounding the amount of knowledge you guys have about everything.

I still don't get it. Most folks will admit there is more than one way to skin a cat, but are still justified in believing the choices they made are the best ones. Why would anyone choose the second best in their opinion?
Evywon bass dare rekmedatshuns bassed onz wut days uzz.

Why would anyone carry or use things they didn't think were the best? It kind of goes hand in hand, doesn't it?

Maybe because they can AFFORD something they believe to be entirely ADEQUATE for the Task at hand, but cannot afford that piece of Equipment that they believe to be "The Best"??? Sometimes, TRADEOFFS hafta' be made--I would LOVE to EDC a $250 Flashlight, but cannot JUSTIFY the expense--So I carry a Surefire G2 Nitrolon--Don't be hatin' on me for THAT, LOL!....mikey357

I'm sure you realize the only real SuperSoakers suited for SD are the pre-Nerf models.

You mean like these?:
IMAG0532_zps32408ac2.jpg

I am amazed that no matter the topic someone or in this case everyone has a always correct point of view. Guys can tell you the best manufacturer based on what they currently own to the best ammo based on what they currently shoot.

From the tactical to the practical the ODT has it covered.

I will be CC'ing a super soaker tomorrow based on ODT recommendations.

Fresh or salt water, stainless springs are an issue sir and what kind of ranges are you considering.... :heh:

Back
Top Bottom