• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It is astounding the amount of knowledge you guys have about everything.

I am amazed that no matter the topic someone or in this case everyone has a always correct point of view. Guys can tell you the best manufacturer based on what they currently own to the best ammo based on what they currently shoot.

From the tactical to the practical the ODT has it covered.

I will be CC'ing a super soaker tomorrow based on ODT recommendations.
Elegant in its subtlety.

Maybe because they can AFFORD something they believe to be entirely ADEQUATE for the Task at hand, but cannot afford that piece of Equipment that they believe to be "The Best"??? Sometimes, TRADEOFFS hafta' be made--I would LOVE to EDC a $250 Flashlight, but cannot JUSTIFY the expense--So I carry a Surefire G2 Nitrolon--Don't be hatin' on me for THAT, LOL!....mikey357

Cost always has to be taken into account, but that's part of what I consider when deciding what works best for me. I feel like when someone explains and defends their decisions on equipment in a discussion is one of the best ways for anyone to learn. I want to hear what they think is best before they ever say what they think is second best.

Think about someone with little experience thinking about getting their first military style rifle. They don't know what would be better for them. An AK or an AR. Post that question up here and they are going to get lots of opposing and defended opinions. It's a hell of an education for them.

Silver coated toothpics and a straw...BAM! (Werewolf/Vampire Slayers!)

EZ

Garlic filled silver tipped hollow points....BAM! (Werewolf/Vampire slayers!)

.Can I order these with the Bacon Grease infused? I tried to use the fat in the super soaker, the first time it was too thick to squirt out so I tried it fresh out of the pan this morning. NOT A GOOD IDEA!!

EZ..

Back
Top Bottom