Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Dog needs home ASAP

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My family has been fostering a small dog that we think is mostly pharaoh hound. She is great indoors and out and with people but has shown food aggression towards our older beagle. She attacked her tonight and I’m at the vet with the beagle now. This dog is around 1.5 years old, female, not spayed, heartworm negative and has been started on flea and tick medication. She has no chip. She is about 35 pounds and seems eager to please her people. She hasn’t tried to jump our fence and other than the food aggression, she has been a joy to have. She loves walks and fetch and would make someone a great dog if she was the only dog in house. I will travel to meet the right person and give the remaining medication to them as well as some assistance towards getting her spayed. Walker County shelter is full and we have left a message with Trooper’s Treasures but haven’t heard back. I really want this little girl to have a good life. It just needs to be in a home where she is the center of attention. I’m in Flintstone, up near Chattanooga, but will drive to meet a good prospective owner.

Pictures:
IMG_0131.jpeg
70984407475__08480985-5A37-489F-8144-4FF1FAA931CD.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg
IMG_0149.png
IMG_0137.jpeg
IMG_6622.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom