50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 7mm, 6mm, and 40 cal bullets

Zip Code: 29651

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $130, $180

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I need to buy arrows for my new bow and the US Government just ate my entire Savings account for taxes that are going to go to some degen somewhere in the form of a Biden handout. So, I am going to sell some bullets that I am probably not going to use because I don’t want to waste powder or primers building a load for them when I already have perfectly good loads worked up for the guns I would shoot them in.
I am selling these in 3 lots. I am not going to split them up. I will combine them all and reduce the total price by $30 for the combined shipping.

Lot #1 (7mm): One unopened box (100 qty) and one partial box (59 qty) Speer 130 grain BTSP. One unopened box (100 qty) and one partial box (95 qty) Sierra 120 grain Pro-Hunters. Price for this lot is $130, shipped in a medium flat-rate box.
151655.jpg

151656.jpg

Lot #2 (6mm): All of these boxes are unopened. 2 boxes of Nosler 90 grain ballistic tips. One box of Hornady 75 grain V-Max. One box of Midway blem Hornady 80 grain GMX (lead-free). One box of Midway blem Hornady 95 grain SST. Price for this lot is $180, shipped in a medium flat-rate box.
151657.jpg

Lot #3 (.40 cal): One partial box (85) of Prvi Partizan 180 grain JHP. Price for this lot is $22, shipped in a small flat-rate box. - SOLD PENDING MEET.
151658.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom