Reaction score
Item Name: FS Belgian Malinios Puppies PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30176

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 & $150

Caliber: Land Shark

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My friend Gary has puppies again. This time they are full blooded Belgian Malinios. He has 3 females $100each and one male for $$150. The pups are 8 weeks old and healthy. If you have any questions call Gary @ 770-646-9515 or ask me. Thanks

Pictures:
image-jpg.466910

image-jpg.466911

image-jpg.466912

image-jpg.466913

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
There in lies another problem. I'm not off till next week! But I will give him a call. He just showed me a picture of her with a ton of trophies.
There should be abbreviations for them. Just get him to text them to you. Some folks are going to get a great deal on some great dogs.

Just got a pup from him. Beautiful dogs. Still has 2 females left. He had 3. Great temperament and really calm in the car so far. Will post pics tomorrow if anyone cares.

Super nice guy too.
I live in Loganville. Wish I knew you were going I might have rode with you, and brought one home.

I live in Loganville. Wish I knew you were going I might have rode with you, and brought one home.

It was a last minute decision. I almost passed up the chance to get one. Its a simple but long drive if you are considering it still.

Did anyone else get one of these pups? Message me ASAP.

Our pup was perfectly fine and active all day yesterday. Wake up this morning and she's lethargic and not moving. Took her to the vet and he said it was worms due to the fact that he gums were white and the way she was acting. Just went down to check on her in her crate where she was resting and she's dead.

If you got one of these pups get them checked out ASAP!
:shocked:

Did anyone else get one of these pups? Message me ASAP.

Our pup was perfectly fine and active all day yesterday. Wake up this morning and she's lethargic and not moving. Took her to the vet and he said it was worms due to the fact that he gums were white and the way she was acting. Just went down to check on her in her crate where she was resting and she's dead.

If you got one of these pups get them checked out ASAP!

Have you talked to Gary since this happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom