173   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Brass deal

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: .03

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I may be getting access to a large amount of brass from an inside range. More than I can use. It will be all pistol caliber. Mostly 9 with some 40 and very few 38 super. Would people see it as a great deal at 3 cents each by weight? That's $30 / thousand cash no tax no shipping. Probably would not have time to sell smaller lots than 3000 at a time.
This will be fired brass picked up from a clean floor.
Just looking to see if it would be seen as a deal at .03 each and be able to sell what I can't use. Picked up in the Roswell or Gainesville area.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Seems like a good deal to me. I have more than I need currently. But if I were in the market, I'd jump at 3 pennies a piece.

It's a fair deal for a close by local meet. 9mm machine sorted brass is available in bulk for 2.5c plus freight. It can be had sorted, washed, and polished for 3-3.5cpr in bulk. Even if your price was 1.5cpr it's hardly worth it if someone has to spend hours sorting out 40 and other misc. Depending how they value their time that is.

40sw is near worthless. Essentially scrap value.

to me being mainly 9 and 40, I would try to buy it at or close to scrap prices even at 30 per thousand it can move slow if your trying to sell it as fast as they get it to you

Thanks for all the input. I was attempting to generate money for my local club. It is surprising how low the wholesale value of unprocessed brass at the 25 to 50 pound level really is.
I am not going to have any for individual sale for the forseeable future.

why don’t you guys hire a local processor of brass we have two here on the trader that way you could generate money their business moves forward and the customer gets a better product at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom