86   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Dillon XL650 press $600.00 SPM

Zip Code: 30739

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600.00 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Dillon XL650 that's like new.

I'm selling it for a good friend of mine that just doesn't really have the time to load like he wants , so he asked me to sell it for him. I would keep it, but I already have a 650 so I don't need it. Maybe loaded on a few hundred rounds with it.
I have the press in my possession.

This one is the latest model just before Dillon changed to the XL750 model.

What you see is what get , Nothing is broken on the press at all, just the case hopper and feed tubes are gone, they was lost during moving, and the battery cover on the low primer sensor is missing .
The case hopper mounting pole is there as you can see, just need a new hopper and brace.

$600.00 OBO near me only. SPM

Low ball offers will be ignored

Pictures:
IMG_0591 (1).jpg
IMG_0593.jpg
IMG_0592.jpg
IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0597 (1).jpg
IMG_0596.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For sale is a Dillon XL650 that's like new.

I'm selling it for a good friend of mine that just doesn't really have the time to load like he wants , so he asked me to sell it for him. I would keep it, but I already have a 650 so I don't need it. Maybe loaded on a few hundred rounds with it.
I have the press in my possession.

This one is the latest model just before Dillon changed to the XL750 model.

What you see is what get , Nothing is broken on the press at all, just the case hopper and feed tubes are gone, they was lost during moving, and the battery cover on the low primer sensor is missing .
The case hopper mounting pole is there as you can see, just need a new hopper and brace.

$600.00 OBO near me only. SPM

Low ball offers will be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom