Reaction score
Item Name: FS Egyptian FN49

Zip Code: 30517

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 8mm Mauser

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is an authentic Egyptian FN49 in 8mm Mauser caliber, not the Century International Arms FN49 Sporter, a cobbled together poj with a black plastic butt pad and dark brown stained hardwood stock. My Century Arms FN49 that I purchased about 15 years ago as an FN49 novice, came supplied with the aforementioned plastic butt pad and dark stained stock, and a .30 cal. bolt instead of a 7.92 bolt.

This is a 10 shot semiautomatic rifle that is gas powered via a short stroke piston. It has the real brass butt pad like a Brit No.4 Enfield and walnut stock with round brass disk attached to the right side of the lower butt stock. All numbers stamped into the metal are in Arabic The rifling is strong and the rifle performs as advertised.

The successor to the FN49 is the FAL.

Price is $600 cash. No trades. If interested, PM or call my cell at six, seven, eight, 334-1707. No Text messages, please.

Pictures:
img_1463-jpg.2712601

img_1465-jpg.2712602

img_1466-jpg.2712603

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom