Reaction score
Item Name: FS found hunting dog

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1.00

Caliber: unknown

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Found this dog yesterday. I am trying to find her owners. anyone know what kind of dog she is?

She looks like a blue tick hound or perhaps a pointer with spots of some sort. She has already proven her natural intelligence and has a remarkable nose. If after a few days of trying to find her owner, for anyone wants her here on ODT, I will donate $100 to the local Animal Refuge Foundation. You can get her spayed at the ARF clinic for $50.

I will help with the driving too if it means a good home for her.

This is not a "junk dog" and may have run away from fireworks as often happens around the 4th, although nothing I have done seems to startle her. She is stuck to me like glue and has already done a mile or two in the woods this morning without a whimper.

Pictures:
dotie1-jpg.1230214

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That's a beautiful dog. I know the feeling. Here is a photo of my last dog, died 7 years ago. I think about him every day and still blubber once in a while.

For reasons I do not wish to discuss in public, I cannot keep her (Dottie) at this time.

View attachment 1235910
She was Beautiful, sorry for your Loss!

That's a beautiful dog. I know the feeling. Here is a photo of my last dog, died 7 years ago. I think about him every day and still blubber once in a while.

For reasons I do not wish to discuss in public, I cannot keep her (Dottie) at this time.

View attachment 1235910
He was a fine looking dog!
I had one just like her when I was growing up. Those GS's are great dogs as well.

If you don't find her owners let me know She would make a good walking partner for me. Will gladly cover the vet expenses you've invested
OK Chase, you're on. I have decided that it would not serve to wait any longer to find the owners. You have my phone number by PM, so please contact me soonest. Please let me know what I can do to make it easy for you.

dottie eating.JPG

It appears she is still available. Please let me know if you would like to have her and I will help make it easy for you. This puppy is worth the effort on both ends to those who understand what an enrichment a loving, loyal, and faithful friend a dog can be in your life.

How a dog like this doesn't have a collar on, I'll never understand. We had two when I was growing up and if I didn't live in this concrete jungle, I'd take her in a heartbeat. Good luck finding her a family with some acreage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom