Reaction score
Item Name: {SPM} FS - MOVING FIRESALE - 9mm reloading starter kit

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 50

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling dirt cheap. Found a box of 9mm reloading stuff in the back of the closet. Moving 6 hours away soon, this stuff needs to go. Great for first-time reloaders who want to practice.

• Lee Hand-press kit
  • Lee 9mm 4 die set
  • Lee ram-prime die
  • Brand-new Frankford digital reloading scale
  • Taylor digital scale
  • 1lb brand-new jar of Hodgdon CFE Pistol powder
  • ~800 Sellier&Bellot small pistol primers (original box of 1000, some have been primed into included casings).
  • ~500 plated 115gr 9mm projectiles
  • Several hundred once-fired brass casings in various states of prep (cleaned, cleaned+deprimed, cleaned+deprimed+resized, cleaned+resized+reprimed). This was all collected by myself from newly fired factory ammo.
  • Frankford impact bullet puller with all collets.
$50 cash face-to-face within 45 min of metro Atlanta. I'll do $40 cash if you come to me in Buckhead. No trades at this time, offers will be ignored. First "I'll take it" takes it, going by timestamp of comment/message/smokesignal.

Pictures:
imgur.com_OvHcRtw.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: {SPM} FS - MOVING FIRESALE - 9mm reloading starter kit

Zip Code: 30324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 50

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling dirt cheap. Found a box of 9mm reloading stuff in the back of the closet. Moving 6 hours away soon, this stuff needs to go. Great for first-time reloaders who want to practice.

• Lee Hand-press kit
  • Lee 9mm 4 die set
  • Lee ram-prime die
  • Brand-new Frankford digital reloading scale
  • Taylor digital scale
  • 1lb brand-new jar of Hodgdon CFE Pistol powder
  • ~800 Sellier&Bellot small pistol primers (original box of 1000, some have been primed into included casings).
  • ~500 plated 115gr 9mm projectiles
  • Several hundred once-fired brass casings in various states of prep (cleaned, cleaned+deprimed, cleaned+deprimed+resized, cleaned+resized+reprimed). This was all collected by myself from newly fired factory ammo.
  • Frankford impact bullet puller with all collets.
$50 cash face-to-face within 45 min of metro Atlanta. I'll do $40 cash if you come to me in Buckhead. No trades at this time, offers will be ignored. First "I'll take it" takes it, going by timestamp of comment/message/smokesignal.

Pictures:
imgur.com_OvHcRtw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom