• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT **BEAUTIFUL Springfield Armory M1-Garand w/ Criterion Barrel LIKE NEW**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend22

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
76   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT **BEAUTIFUL Springfield Armory M1-Garand w/ Criterion Barrel LIKE NEW**

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Ad

Caliber: 30_06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Price: Would really like to trade for items on my list, but if you would like to buy, just PM me with a fair offer.

Up for sale or trade, I have a beautiful Springfield Armory M1-Garand with a new Criterion barrel and very attractive walnut stock. I assume this was a CMP rifle at some point considering the barrel, stock and the general condition of the rifle which is excellent, just about the nicest M1 I have seen and fired. The receiver appears to have been manufactured in October of 1943. The rifle fires and functions as it should and is extremely accurate as expected. Perfect condition with zero issues whatsoever. I would really like to trade for nice military surplus rifles and handguns.

- Trade interests: Finnish re-worked Mosins (All variants), other Finnish firearms or re-works, French milsurps ((M1886 Lebel, R93 & R35, MLE 1907/15, M16 Rifle/Carbine, etc… WWI and prior preferred, but not a deal breaker.) Russian milsurps (Rare Mosins, BONUS POINTS for SVT-40, pre war Nagant Revolver, prefer no import mark or well hidden.) German milsurps (BONUS POINTS for Gewehr 98, K98, war time P08 Luger, P38, etc…) Japanese milsurps (Matching, complete Type 99), Romanian PSL, Other high end milsurps, just let me know what you have. Obviously, not everything would be an even trade, some will need cash added by one trader or the other.

- Cash, Cash + Trade or Trade ONLY.
- 1st come will be 1st served.
- Will meet in the Perry/Warner Robins area.
- I do NOT need any help selling…
- Please PM with any questions or interest.
- If this ad is up, the rifle IS available.

-Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!

Pictures:
IMG_4007.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg
IMG_4011.jpeg
IMG_4009.jpeg
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4012.jpeg
IMG_4013.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg
IMG_4015.jpeg
IMG_4016.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Price: Would really like to trade for items on my list, but if you would like to buy, just PM me with a fair offer.

Up for sale or trade, I have a beautiful Springfield Armory M1-Garand with a new Criterion barrel and very attractive walnut stock. I assume this was a CMP rifle at some point considering the barrel, stock and the general condition of the rifle which is excellent, just about the nicest M1 I have seen and fired. The receiver appears to have been manufactured in October of 1943. The rifle fires and functions as it should and is extremely accurate as expected. Perfect condition with zero issues whatsoever. I would really like to trade for nice military surplus rifles and handguns.

- Trade interests: Finnish re-worked Mosins (All variants), other Finnish firearms or re-works, French milsurps ((M1886 Lebel, R93 & R35, MLE 1907/15, M16 Rifle/Carbine, etc… WWI and prior preferred, but not a deal breaker.) Russian milsurps (Rare Mosins, BONUS POINTS for SVT-40, pre war Nagant Revolver, prefer no import mark or well hidden.) German milsurps (BONUS POINTS for Gewehr 98, K98, war time P08 Luger, P38, etc…) Japanese milsurps (Matching, complete Type 99) Other high end milsurps, just let me know what you have. Obviously, not everything would be an even trade, some will need cash added by one trader or the other.

-ThaWnk you for looki g and have a bleW

Price: Would really like to trade for items on my list, but if you would like to buy, just PM me with a fair offer.

- Trade interests: Finnish re-worked Mosins (All variants), other Finnish firearms or re-works, French milsurps ((M1886 Lebel, R93 & R35, MLE 1907/15, M16 Rifle/Carbine, etc… WWI and prior preferred, but not a deal breaker.) Russian milsurps (Rare Mosins, BONUS POINTS for SVT-40, pre war Nagant Revolver, prefer no import mark or well hidden.) German milsurps (BONUS POINTS for Gewehr 98, K98, war time P08 Luger, P38, etc…) Japanese milsurps (Matching, complete Type 99) Other high end milsurps, just let me know what you have. Obviously, not everything would be an even trade, some will need cash added by one trader or the other.

-Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!
what is your cash price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom