• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS/FT Glock 20 and Glock 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard they will work in the original PPQ (which I dont have) but not in the PPQ M2. Brother if they will work in the M2, that is music to my ears. I bought a second PPQ just to have 4 mags! I will keep the gun also. They were consecutive serial numbers so one is for my college boy.

I heard they will work in the original PPQ (which I dont have) but not in the PPQ M2. Brother if they will work in the M2, that is music to my ears. I bought a second PPQ just to have 4 mags! I will keep the gun also. They were consecutive serial numbers so one is for my college boy.

Can only confirm they work with the paddle release.

Can only confirm they work with the paddle release.
can confirm that they DO NOT work with the button mag. M1 and M2 Mags are NOT compatible. Walther has promised the mags will flow soon. Regardless the Paddle mag is a far superior system, not having to move your grip to drop the mag is much smarter.
You "could" buy the MAGFA915 for $30-35... but theyre sold out everywhere. On Walther forums people are talking about just now(within the last week) getting their December orders for them. Im not holding my breath.
just dont get the promag ones, :vomit:

I passed on the original PPQ and regret it. The manager at AO told me they were going up $100 next shipment, I got the last one there Friday. I just cannot go to gunbroker and pay the ransom for the paddle mag . I am still hoping to find one on here one day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom