Item Name: FS/FT Glock 21 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a beautiful Gen 4 Glock 21 with the original box and all the goodies that came with it. It includes three fully loaded magazines (high end hollow point of course) and a Gould and Goodrich Gold Line Three Shot Pancake Holster. Also included is an AcuSport Glock tool and custom Psalm 144 Slide Plate Cover. The original slide plate cover will also come with it. A new grip plug has been installed and included.

This was my bedside gun so I've only put 50 rounds through it. I love the Glock 21 but I recently traded for an HK USP 45 and I need a good deer rifle way more than I need the Glock.

I would much rather trade for a great deer rifle in .270, .308, 30-06, 300 mag or 7mm mag but open to whatever you've got.

Also open to about anything of value. Love shotguns, pistols (9mm & .45 only) AR's and silver. Shoot me a message - thanks for looking!

Pictures:
gund-with-three-mags-jpg.879387

down-the-pipe-view-jpg.879389

gould-holster-jpg.879390

red-pink-glock-label-jpg.879391

pic-of-accessories-jpg.879392

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom