Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
199   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Maytag commercial Washer and Dryer set

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $150 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to trades even equal value fill dirt I can pick up.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a quality set of Maytag Centennial Commercial washer and dryer for sale. $150 for the pair.
The are in good working order, but not cosmetically perfect.
These were mine and my Wife’s and we gave them to my Son for his condo a year ago and we bought a new set. He just moved to a new place with a provided pair so I brought these back home this weekend and they were working fine the last time he used them.

These are a bit older, but they made them better then. They have the Maytag 10 year commercial warranty.

They have all the power/utility hookups including new braded steel water lines.
They are covered on my trailer now, so I could meet you with them or even deliver to your location if in a reasonable distance. You can unload and move to your room to test. I do have a Dolly I can bring and you can use. I guarantee they will work.

Looking to sell mainly, but if I don’t get offers soon I may be open to a trade of some sort, not really looking for anything special right now though.

Pm questions or for more details.

Pictures:
IMG_7898.jpeg
IMG_7897.jpeg
IMG_7895.jpeg
IMG_7896.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Wow, with all the garbage front loader machines being sold now you'd think somebody would jump on these. I have a top loading Kenmore 10 Amp washing machine that was manufactured in 1989. Still running strong, only replaced the dogs once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom