Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Mark Two Gov't Target - 22 LR Bull Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Barrett

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ruger Mark Two Gov&#039;t Target - 22 LR Bull Barrel

Zip Code: 31210

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Factory 45 ACP or .223 Ammo

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Used not abused super accurate Ruger Mark II. I do not have the original grips. I do have Hogue Grips and Volquartsen competition grips on it as shown in pictures. This is a super stable accurate "seasoned" target pistol.

3 Ruger Magazines
1 competion holster ( https://tdlabs.wixsite.com/tacticaldesignlabs )

Some holster and general wear. Super slick crisp and light trigger pull.

Looking for 500 cash

Will accept 250 cash and 250 value .223 and or 45 acp ammo. If you do not have any trading history (and score) and your profile dfoes not list your age or location - I reserve the right to not sell. Buyer must be of legal age to purchase a firearm in the state of GA.

Thanks - Alan

Pictures:
IMG_6475.jpg
IMG_6472.jpg
IMG_6510.jpg
IMG_6511.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great competition workhorse here. I don't know what trigger is in yours, but I put a VQ kit in all of mine and they pull at about 2.1 lbs. Ultra sweet.

I use all AMT's for my actual competition guns, but the Mk II GT is always in my bag as a backup, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom