Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description under "Trade"

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The Gun Story:

I trade this gun off the trader for a 1911 I had. The more I play with it the more I realize I won't shoot it much or appreciate it like it should be appreciated. Built in Germany, this thing is an amazing firearm. Someone who is a real Sig guy needs to own it.

Price:

$1,000 obo

Trade:

Looking for modern 9mm firearms. Will consider Glocks but will either need to be something a little special or maybe a stock Glock 45 or 19x. I have all the stock 17s and 19s that I need.

Other brands considered would be CZ, Sig, HK and so on. Feel free to try me, don't be offended if I say no, I'll be polite about it.

Terms:

Do not make me an offer or reply to this thread if you are not legal to own a hand gun in the state of GA. Valid GA drivers license will need to be seen upon sale / trade

Pictures:
img_5677-jpg.3142202

img_5676-jpg.3142203

img_5678-jpg.3142204

img_5679-jpg.3142205

img_5680-jpg.3142206

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The German factory is now closed. The theory is that all the older guns that were made there will go up in value. But who knows.

Non Mastershop and X5/X6 Sigs have not been made in Germany since the late 90’s. The Sig factory in Eckernförde Germany that has closed is where the X5/X6 P226 and P220 were made. Sig stopped importing these back in 2013. This P229 was not made in Germany. The frame only is made in Germany and the pistol was assembled in the US.

GLWS!

Non Mastershop and X5/X6 Sigs have not been made in Germany since the late 90’s. The Sig factory in Eckernförde Germany that has closed is where the X5/X6 P226 and P220 were made. Sig stopped importing these back in 2013. This P229 was not made in Germany. The frame only is made in Germany and the pistol was assembled in the US.

GLWS!
Thanks...I always learn something new on ODT. Great community

GLWS!

Awesome info! I didn’t know that either!

“fame made in Germany” the add should read hahaha sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom