Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Swiss K-31 Straight-Pull

Zip Code: 30329

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 900

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1951 Swiss K-31 for sale. Rifle is original as issued (but with a surplus soviet sling). Has troop tag in buttstock for the original soldier it was issued to.

Comes with 2 “disposable” (but expensive) stripper clips and 52 rounds of GP-11 service ammo. Also have 60 rounds of American production ammunition.

I also have a Swiss cleaning kit with grease I can throw in.

These rifles were cleaned with grease to prolong life of barrel and prevent corrosion. I have continued this while rifle has been in my possession.

Trade Considerations: Bullpup 5.56s, 16” ARs, AKs, optics ready handguns (possibly plus cash). If you have something else shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is “no thank you”

Pictures:
9B303EE8-5142-44AA-9C46-B899E4CDA912.jpeg
B7DBF43C-06C4-4E0A-911D-FB1B48225614.jpeg
5F0F40C8-FDB1-4B7F-8EC4-5A348824B8F9.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
1951 Swiss K-31 for sale. Rifle is original as issued (but with a surplus soviet sling). Has troop tag in buttstock for the original soldier it was issued to.

Comes with 2 “disposable” (but expensive) stripper clips and 52 rounds of GP-11 service ammo. Also have 60 rounds of American production ammunition.

I also have a Swiss cleaning kit with grease I can throw in.

These rifles were cleaned with grease to prolong life of barrel and prevent corrosion. I have continued this while rifle has been in my possession.

Trade Considerations: Bullpup 5.56s, 16” ARs, AKs, optics ready handguns (possibly plus cash). If you have something else shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is “no thank you”
Any interest in a nearly new (mint) Henry Big Boy 44 magnum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom