Item Name: FS/FT Winchester 30-30, with 100 Rounds of ammo

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Silver or a handgun

Caliber: 30-30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a Winchester 30-30 with 100 rounds of ammo. I have never fired this weapon it was in my Prep Room since I bought it.
It comes with the following:
-Rifle and Scope
- Sling
- Soft Carrying case
- 100 rds of 30-30 ammo (Look at Pictures)
The rifle has a little pitting on the side.
For, you ODT Junkies tell me if I Priced it right or Not?
Thanks for looking!!

Pictures:
30-30-ammo-jpg.392469

30-30-ammo-2-jpg.392470

30-30-rifle-2-jpg.392471

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That's the point he didn't respond in order. Who cares. Obviously not like most good people on here. Learned that from an old timer.

How do you know what order he received the PM's in ? He may have got a PM within a min of posting... And the person never even posted in the thread. Only the seller knows what order the PM's and post were received.

Holy effin crybabies. Multiple people who were all beat on the draw upset they didnt get their toy.
That's the point he didn't respond in order. Who cares. Obviously not like most good people on here. Learned that from an old timer.

A quote from the rules-

"For the sake of itrader ratings, an “I’ll take it” means nothing without a committed deal. (But the community frowns upon backing out of an “I’ll take it” situation so please do not use that phrase lightly.)"

So....just because you want it - just because an "old timer" told you "how it goes"according to tribal lore...the rules state that what you want doesnt really matter. Hell, if he got 15 pms and one was a trader he liked from their posts, avatar, previous dealings, political ideology or fashion sense tough tootsies to those who didnt get their dolly.

Holy effin crybabies. Multiple people who were all beat on the draw upset they didnt get their toy.

A quote from the rules-

"For the sake of itrader ratings, an “I’ll take it” means nothing without a committed deal. (But the community frowns upon backing out of an “I’ll take it” situation so please do not use that phrase lightly.)"

So....just because you want it - just because an "old timer" told you "how it goes". The rules state that what you want doesnt really matter. Hell, if he got 15 pms and one was a trader he liked from theyre posts, avatar, previous dealings, political ideolagy or fashion sense tough tootsies to those who didnt get theyre dolly.

Asian queue rules.........see a gap take it.

Personally i would attempt to go in the order of PM's as received. Not sure if that is ODT "rule" but just mine.

Asian queue rules.........see a gap take it.

Personally i would attempt to go in the order of PM's as received. Not sure if that is ODT "rule" but just mine.
and thats usually how it goes. I see a couple of different traders that are sure it wasn't "fair". Its a classified section - a one sided deal isnt a deal. Holy shnikies what if OP saw his inbox first or the thread first. What if they were exactly the same time? Maybe he flipped a coin or had a turtle race to decide. Its his decision. He didnt back out of a commited deal. He also apologized for no reason."Its not fair/!!???!" fer chissake should we be as fair as commies and just dole out all our cool stuff to whomever doesnt have any? Wait....the govt already is taking care of that.
I'm not sure why that irked me so.

and thats usually how it goes. I see a couple of different traders that are sure it wasn't "fair". Its a classified section - a one sided deal isnt a deal. Holy shnikies what if OP saw his inbox first or the thread first. What if they were exactly the same time? Maybe he flipped a coin or had a turtle race to decide. Its his decision. He didnt back out of a commited deal. He also apologized for no reason."Its not fair/!!???!" fer chissake should we be as fair as commies and just dole out all our cool stuff to whomever doesnt have any? Wait....the govt already is taking care of that.
I'm not sure why that irked me so.

I hear ya brother.........I bought some .22 today because my son said PM this guy it's a great deal. It was "OK" not great but i kept my agreement. Only cost me $20 because i said i would take it so i did.

My "I'll take it" was at 1:22". Anyone before me? The ODT code is to follow the chronological history of PM or posts, to keep track of it and to honor it. I've lost money doing that when someone offered more, but the ODT community and our informal rules should always come first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom