Item Name: FS/FT Winchester 30-30, with 100 Rounds of ammo

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Silver or a handgun

Caliber: 30-30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a Winchester 30-30 with 100 rounds of ammo. I have never fired this weapon it was in my Prep Room since I bought it.
It comes with the following:
-Rifle and Scope
- Sling
- Soft Carrying case
- 100 rds of 30-30 ammo (Look at Pictures)
The rifle has a little pitting on the side.
For, you ODT Junkies tell me if I Priced it right or Not?
Thanks for looking!!

Pictures:
30-30-ammo-jpg.392469

30-30-ammo-2-jpg.392470

30-30-rifle-2-jpg.392471

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My "I'll take it" was at 1:22". Anyone before me? The ODT code is to follow the chronological history of PM or posts, to keep track of it and to honor it. I've lost money doing that when someone offered more, but the ODT community and our informal rules should always come first.

So far two other traders have stated its "not fair" there was a pm sent 20 minutes after the post probably saying I'll take it. The ODT RULES are stated clearly. There is no ODT "code". Did you know that he couldnt neg you if you backed out of your "Ill take it"? Its not binding unless there is a set time, place etc. Dang, I want a cheap rifle with ammo too - Ive spent probably five grand on "deals of the day" due to my excessive refreshing...never cried when I missed out. I assume there are people who spend their day on here just refreshing every 2 minutes to catch deals.

CAPITALISM Capitalism is a social system based on the principle of individual rights. Politically, it is the system of laissez-faire (freedom). Legally it is a system of objective laws (rule of law as opposed to rule of man). Economically, when such freedom is applied to the sphere of production its result is the free-market.-from capitalism.org

The rules are clearly written - Tribal lore and accepted practice are another thing entirely. OP quite possibly has a job and isnt on the ODT all the time to reply immediately. He came in the thread and unnecesarily explained that he did indeed sell to the first taker, though its not anyones concern or buisness.

So far two other traders have stated its "not fair" there was a pm sent 20 minutes after the post probably saying I'll take it. The ODT RULES are stated clearly. There is no ODT "code". Did you know that he couldnt neg you if you backed out of your "Ill take it"? Its not binding unless there is a set time, place etc. Dang, I want a cheap rifle with ammo too - Ive spent probably five grand on "deals of the day" due to my excessive refreshing...never cried when I missed out. I assume there are people who spend their day on here just refreshing every 2 minutes to catch deals.

CAPITALISM Capitalism is a social system based on the principle of individual rights. Politically, it is the system of laissez-faire (freedom). Legally it is a system of objective laws (rule of law as opposed to rule of man). Economically, when such freedom is applied to the sphere of production its result is the free-market.-from capitalism.org

The rules are clearly written - Tribal lore and accepted practice are another thing entirely. OP quite possibly has a job and isnt on the ODT all the time to reply immediately. He came in the thread and unnecesarily explained that he did indeed sell to the first taker, though its not anyones concern or buisness.

Didn't say anything about fair. And yes there is a code, and most traders on ODT know it and follow it. Where do you get off lecturing me in you smart ass reply?

Didn't say anything about fair. And yes there is a code, and most traders on ODT know it and follow it. Where do you get off lecturing me in you smart ass reply?
More "going off" than "getting off." Seing a bunch of grown men waving their pitchforks and torches about to a guy that just gave someone a great deal pisses me off. Three people think they were "first" now?

Again, OP already stated that he followed the imaginary "code". I do as well - its more logic. Theres no secret handshake and no rules other than THE rules that are stated on the site. Of course everyones preference is to get a bargain. No one is entitled to it though.

Dealing with you all is "like playing cards with my sister's kids!" HA!

There's no rule or even any "ODT Code" that dictates who a seller sells his property to. I could get an "I'll take it from someone with little to no feedback, or perhaps I get a number of "I'll take it's" and one of them is someone I've done business with in the past. I will sell to whomever I damn well want to sell to. Whether it's based on order, feedback, relationship or even distance, it doesn't matter. We live is a free society, where capitalism and free market is "The Code" that we follow. If you don't like it, then don't buy from that individual, that's what the ignore feature is for. However stop sounding like a bunch of liberals that demand more rules, laws, legislation, regulations, etc. for regulate private sales.

Dealing with you all is "like playing cards with my sister's kids!" HA!

There's no rule or even any "ODT Code" that dictates who a seller sells his property to. I could get an "I'll take it from someone with little to no feedback, or perhaps I get a number of "I'll take it's" and one of them is someone I've done business with in the past. I will sell to whomever I damn well want to sell to. Whether it's based on order, feedback, relationship or even distance, it doesn't matter. We live is a free society, where capitalism and free market is "The Code" that we follow. If you don't like it, then don't buy from that individual, that's what the ignore feature is for. However stop sounding like a bunch of liberals that demand more rules, laws, legislation, regulations, etc. for regulate private sales.
you are the problem, mind your own business and get over the ramp, no one has put a hit over this,

you are the problem, mind your own business and get over the ramp, no one has put a hit over this,

stop crying over the fact you missed out on saving a couple bucks, dude. it's not very becoming. another great deal will come along brother. i'll by ya a couple rounds of the coldest beer of your choice and we'll talk about all the great deals we've missed and how our lives continued on and probably even became enriched greater. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom