Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson M&amp;P 2.0

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is an M&P 2.0. I picked it up on auction used but I have since gotten an optic ready model so this one needs to move. It comes with box and one magazine. It’s in good shape and hasn’t been fired much as you can tell by viewing the barrel

I will entertain all reasonable cash offers and will accept trade offers but not really looking for much right now. If you do offer trades please read the following:

MODERN FIREARMS ONLY

I am absolutely not interested in the following, so don't waste both of our times:

2007 YZ85 Motorcycle that is losing compression

Watches - I don't care how expensive they are new

Opened bottles of bourbon
Used electronics and computers. No telling what is on these after seeing some of the people who offer them.

I know I have a Stormtrooper Helmet as my avatar but I am not interested in Lightsabers. Leave those in your mother's night stand for her enjoyment.

old mil surps (this includes Yugo mausers for those who don’t realize they fall into this category)

Boats
Jon boats (because some don’t realize jon Boats fall into the no boats category even though boat is part of the name)

Go-karts

Crossbows

Worn out generators

black powder anything that is not an actual cannon, still probably will pass but I would at least consider the cannon

Mid 80's Camaros with half a million miles

‘06 Honda Xr70 that won’t crank

Guided hunts in Kentucky or Tennessee, etc.

I am not interested at all in ARs in calibers like 458 SOCOM

Any offer involving a Rhino that isn’t an actual rhinoceros

Anything named after an astrological sign- Taurus - I would consider an actual bull. I wouldn’t keep it, just have you drop it off enraged in a nice gated community

Bear Creek Anything - probably rather have an actual bear. Might get mauled, but at least the POS wouldn’t blow up in my face

Also, if no one really knows how to pronounce your firearm, there is no way I want it either.

Apparently, a Surly karate monkey mountain bike is an actual thing but I sure don’t want one.

Left-handed rifles

Any AR that would qualify as a trailer park warlord blaster.

Pictures:
IMG_0635.jpeg
IMG_0634.jpeg
IMG_0632.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom