Item Gone: FS SOLD Pending Meeting CCI BR-4 Small Rifle Primers (1000)#15750187

Status
Not open for further replies.

tred1956

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
58   0
Reaction score
Item Name: SOLD Pending Meeting WTS CCI BR-4 Small Rifle Primers (1000)#15750187

Zip Code: 29624

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 175.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD Pending Meeting

****Again let me say, these Primers was bought for MY personal use. And PLEASE don't take what I am saying the wrong way. I wouldn't pay this for them and will take no offense if anybody else won't either. But it will take this for me to part with it. I will gladly put the primers on the shelf and keep them, if it they don't sell for this price. Probably regret selling them if I do. LOL****

***Just thought somebody might really need Them ONLY 1000 Available***

*****WILL NOT SHIP*****

Due to Increased demand and current market price no further discount will be offered.

This is current manufactured Primers ( Bought within the last FEW MONTHS.) MUST be picked up in Anderson, SC ONLY "CASH ONLY". If you are coming this way in the near future and would like to PREPAY, we may can work something out.

Small Rifle Primers:
1000 CCI BR-4 $175.00

May be listed elsewhere. Will be SOLD to first firm commitment. Please PM if interested. MUST be picked up in ANDERSON SC ONLY WILL NOT SHIP
Thanks
Doug

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom