Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Springfield Armory M1 Garand for Sale - $1100 OBO

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1100 OBO

Caliber: 30_06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my Springfield Armory produced M1 Garand. Based on the serial number (3,069,334), it was produced in August of 1944 and appears to have (based on the part stampings) the correct:

Barrel (marked 3-SA 8 44)
Bolt (D28287-12SA)
Operating Rod (D35382 9 SA)

but it does appear to have a slightly later trigger housing (D28290-18-SA, which would be 1945). All of the above info from http://usriflecal30m1.com/Default.aspx and their info charts.

Overall I would say it's in pretty good condition considering it's around 80 years old. No rust or major defects in the stock that I can find.

Doesn’t have any import marks or any other markings on the stock besides the Circle P.

Happy to answer any additional questions on this one and thanks for looking.

I purchased this in 2014, took it to the range one time and it’s sat other than being pulled out for oiling since then.

Found them, it’ll come with 10.

It’ll come with some enbloc clips if I can find them. I think I have 10 but have yet to locate them.

Not interested in trades on this one.

Pictures:
Garand.jpg
Garand Serial Number.jpg
Garand Barrel.jpg
Garand Bolt.jpg
Garand Op Rod.jpg
Garand Trigger Group.jpg
IMG_1964.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom