Reaction score
Item Name: FS Weatherby XXII

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Reduced $475.00

Caliber: .22 long rifle

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice Italian made Weatherby .22 auto, mag fed. Nice walnut stock. No idea of round count, but I have put less than 100 rounds down range. Accuracy is very good and functioning was fine except for one particular brand. Decide to only keep one Weatherby .22 in my accumulation and someone needs to enjoy this one. Scope is not included!

Pictures:
weatherbyxxii-mag-001-jpg.2244519

weatherbyxxii-mag-002-jpg.2244520

weatherbyxxii-mag-003-jpg.2244521

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'll take it if you still have it. I am in Georgia, just outside Chattanooga so it's going to be a day ride to get it. Would a weekday next week be possible? Might take the long ride on motorcycle to pick it up.

I am an old retired guy and should have time on my hands, but next week I have appointments on Monday Thursday and Friday!. Tuesday or Wednesday will work for me. I can shorten your ride by about 60 miles and meet you in Covington at a Home Depot just off I 20 if that works for you. The store is off exit 93 at highway 142. It may still be on ODT, but I also have a Colt Officers model match .38 that I am wanting to move if you have any interest.
Land line is 706 4841484 if you need any info. Thanks Dennis

Covington on Tuesday would be good. I am also old retired guy juggling medical appointments. Time would be just before lunch I suspect. I will call Monday to confirm. Sorry no interest with the Colt. I also have a number of things I don't use that I can trade. Any interest in a Glock 17 9mm or a Glock 23 in .40 as a trade for the .22?
Landline is 706-462-2513 Evan

Covington on Tuesday would be good. I am also old retired guy juggling medical appointments. Time would be just before lunch I suspect. I will call Monday to confirm. Sorry no interest with the Colt. I also have a number of things I don't use that I can trade. Any interest in a Glock 17 9mm or a Glock 23 in .40 as a trade for the .22?
Landline is 706-462-2513 Evan

Glocks and I just don't get along well. Thanks anyway. I am primarily trying to cut my accumulation for now. We should be at the house Monday aft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom