Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
122   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Century AK-74

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for Glocks, 1911's, Revolvers, or open to other offers. Please no hunting rifles, BP or bows

Caliber: 5.45x39

Item Description: Century Arms AK-74 chambered in 5.45x39. I bought this new and I have only put 100 rounds through it. I added a Tapco folding stock and quad rail and Primary Arms micro red dot. The red dot has a quick detach on it and also allows for the use of iron sights. I also have the factory black furniture that will go with it. Comes with one 30 round mag filled with Hornady V-Max bullets. I like this rifle but I am wanting another handgun.

Mainly looking for Glocks or 1911's but will listen to other offers. Please no hunting rifles, BP or bows.

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_cb85d961.jpg

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_263a0986.jpg

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_84ad2580.jpg

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_709e0123.jpg

Last edited:
I have a very nice and custom Citidel 1911 it has a three and a half inch bull barrel with ED BROWN full length guide rod and spring. Houge Grips. Skeleton trigger and hammer. Trigger work down comes with ammo. case factory fired shells. and papers. also has a very nice leather conceal holster. Something is going on and it wont let me PM you but I can Text or email you pics

I have a nice Rock Island 1911 Tactical in stainless, Hogue grips, ambi safety, and skeleton trigger that I could be persuaded to swap out......

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
I think what you meant to say is that the red dot mount allows use of iron sights. "Co-witness" means that red dot and iron sights are on the same plane and the dot lines up with the sights.

I got a good laugh at the "have the original furniture?" from the guy with the "get that crap off my AK" avatar ;)

Nice rifle, Hope you get what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom