• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FT One for One Trade. Springfield M1 Garand for an IHC M1 Garand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate6522

Default rank <500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Collector of History
96   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT One for One Trade. Springfield M1 Garand for an IHC M1 Garand

Zip Code: 30220

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: One for One

Caliber: 30_06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking for an International Harvester M1 Garand and I would be happy to offer a One for One trade.

I will swap my Springfield Garand for your International Harvester Garand. I am not looking to sale, and no additional cash.. just an even swap.

My only stipulation is that both rifles be of the same quality. My rifle is in great shape, so I am not looking to trade for a rust bucket.

The sling shown in the photo does NOT go with the rifle.

If you are interested, let me know!!!

Pictures:
IMG_9013.jpeg
IMG_9014.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You might want to consider trading with your gun plus cash. IHC garands are worth more than a Springfield, just fyi.

Just check out the CMP. I drove down to the south store a few months ago and picked up an IHC. They had plenty

You might want to consider trading with your gun plus cash. IHC garands are worth more than a Springfield, just fyi.

Just check out the CMP. I drove down to the south store a few months ago and picked up an IHC. They had plenty
Thank you for the advice, but I actually just traded the rifle and picked up an IHC. Sometimes, it is worth taking a shot in the dark… never know what may happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom