Item is for: Trade Only, Would Possibly sell -- feel free to send an offer in
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Russian SKS, Norinco SKS with Jungle Stock

Caliber: .303 British

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description:

For a complete gallery of this firearm, click here:

https://www.imgur.com/a/324XB

I am looking to trade my British made 1940 Lee Enfield No.4 MKI. This rifle was produced by the Royal Ordinance Factory in Fazackerley. The two serials found on Lee Enfields (on the receiver ring & bolt) are both matching. The stock is in absolute immaculate condition and the bore is extremely bright & shiny. The only thing non-original is the magazine which could easily and cheaply be replaced if you absolutely had to have it 100% original. It functioned well enough for me on the 2-3 times I took it to the range.

I am primarily looking to trade for a Russian SKS or a Chinese SKS with a Jungle stock. However, I am very interested in other firearms so feel free to shoot an offer my way! I would completely cover my end of the shipping straight to your FFL. I also have my Texas LTC if you wish to meet and I am entirely fine with signing a Bill of Sale/Trade Agreement.

Pictures:

KSpg6Fw.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom