42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: STOLEN**** Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone, last night my truck was broken in to. Some ass hole stole my gun, cash and a few other items. If the gun community could please keep an eye out for a Glock 19 gen 4 with TruGlo night sights with 2 mags with +2 extension, also had two holsters, one was the one in the photos. So please help me keep an eye out on this site and similar ones, please and thank you. God Bless, Stay Safe
Serial Number #SFE022

Austin

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.

Pictures:
img_8361-jpg.627670

img_8373-jpg.627671

img_9054-jpg.627672

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It's math. In my opinion, there is a greater likelihood that I will need my firearm quickly and therefore unlocked than there is that my car will be broken into and have that forearm stolen. No, I'm not taking it in and out if a safe 15 times a day.

I'd feel bad if someone broke into my car and stole my gun, but I'd feel much worse if someone attacked me and my family in my car while my gun was locked in a safe under the seat.

If you want to leave a gold bar on your dash and you don't cry about it when someone steals it than go for it. I won't cry if someone steals my $200 gun.

What exactly is my "responsibility" with owning a gun? I don't remember signing anything when I bought the gun or for my GWCL. Did I miss a class?
Why would your gun be locked in a safe while you are in the vehicle?

And that responsibility is expressed and cant be legislated. I was taught to secure your weapon properly from both my dad and the army lol. Besides, you didnt sign a paper about proper muzzle or trigger
discipline but i bet you figured it out

You are overthinking this. Turn your habit of leaving your gun in your car into locking it, a console lock literally takes 6 seconds to unlock lol

No law about it, but damn dude, if there is a chance to keep a creep from stealing a gun by simply adjusting your habit then why not? Unlike liberal logic no one is forcing this on you with a law.....it is simply encouraged and is RESPONSIBLE

Some folks just dont get it and wont until something tragic happens to them. Hopefully it wont involve anyone getting hurt, traumatized, or killed with a firearm they failed to secure.
Crap like folks coming up with every excuse under the sun to engage in irresponsible behavior is how we wind up with crap like restrictions on our freedom and "gun control legislation" forced upon us.
You would think as we see the same things happening over and over again (home break ins and auto window smash and grabs), that as a whole we would wise up on our own. I think we all agree that "gun control " as currently proposed by liberals and politicians wouldn't stop criminals, but if we use our heads and lock our stuff up, we can quit arming so many POS thugs in our own neighborhoods. As gun owners we can come up with solutions that work or we can have politicians and their sheep who dont know a darn thing about it ram legislation down our throats.
And they have and will.

Last edited:

And that responsibility is expressed and cant be legislated. I was taught to secure your weapon properly from both my dad and the army lol. Besides, you didnt sign a paper about proper muzzle or trigger

You are overthinking this. Turn your habit of leaving your gun in your car into locking it, a console lock literally takes 6 seconds to unlock lol

No law about it, but damn dude, if there is a chance to keep a creep from stealing a gun by simply adjusting your habit then why not? Unlike liberal logic no one is forcing this on you with a law.....it is simply encouraged and is RESPONSIBLE
So get in my car in the morning, unlock.
Get to work, lock
Go to lunch, unlock
Get out of car at lunch, lock
Get back from lunch, unlock
Get back to work, lock
Get in car at end of day, unlock
Stop for gas and chips, lock
Leave gas station, unlock
Get home, lock

Yeah, only 6 seconds. It's sooooo convenient

I'd bet the amount of crimes committed by bad guys with guns stolen from cars is miniscule.

Drops mic

So get in my car in the morning, unlock.
Get to work, lock
Go to lunch, unlock
Get out of car at lunch, lock
Get back from lunch, unlock
Get back to work, lock
Get in car at end of day, unlock
Stop for gas and chips, lock
Leave gas station, unlock
Get home, lock

Yeah, only 6 seconds. It's sooooo convenient

I'd bet the amount of crimes committed by bad guys with guns stolen from cars is miniscule.

Go out to car in morning with gun on you.
Get to work lock it up (if you "cant" won't carry into)
Go to lunch unlock then lock back up when you get back to work
Leave work unlock and carry all the way up until you go to bed.

I have just cut down your lock and unlock time. And remember the odds of getting your gun stolen while your wearing it dramatically deminishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom