42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: STOLEN**** Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone, last night my truck was broken in to. Some ass hole stole my gun, cash and a few other items. If the gun community could please keep an eye out for a Glock 19 gen 4 with TruGlo night sights with 2 mags with +2 extension, also had two holsters, one was the one in the photos. So please help me keep an eye out on this site and similar ones, please and thank you. God Bless, Stay Safe
Serial Number #SFE022

Austin

police said that its a "crew" from Atlanta hitting the north. All my neighbors cars were broken into and had items stolen, they're hitting multiple neighborhoods in the area. So stay safe, put out your cameras. Stay Loaded.

Pictures:
img_8361-jpg.627670

img_8373-jpg.627671

img_9054-jpg.627672

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
FIRST AND FOREMOST NEVER EVER EVER leave a gun in an unsupervised vehicle.....EVER.....

This cannot be said often enough
What some of you guys fail to realize is that it isn't that people don't know what you are saying, it's that some of us (at least myself) disagree.

When I go into my kids school or post office I leave it in the car. When I go into work I leave it in the car. We have a no gun policy and it's not worth me losing my job over.

Yes, it would suck to have my $200 gun stolen just like it would my $300 sunglasses, but it's not my fault, it's the thiefs fault. I refuse to put 16 locks around it because that defeats the purpose of why it's in my car in the first place; easy access in road rage or similar incident.

In my opinion, it's like telling a rape victim "Never, ever, ever wear short skirts. This can't be said enough"

Last edited:
What some of you guys fail to realize is that it isn't that people don't know what you are saying, it's that some of us (at least myself) disagree.

When I go into my kids school or post office I leave it in the car. When I go into work I leave it in the car. We have a no gun policy and it's not worth me losing my job over.

Yes, it would suck to have my $200 gun stolen just like it would my $300 sunglasses, but it's not my fault, it's the thiefs fault.

In my opinion, it's like telling a rape victim "Never, ever, ever wear short skirts. This can't be said enough"

LOL. A little over the top with your analogy there. There are several ways to secure a weapon in a car, and we should do so. I do agree that right after a guy gets his gun stolen it is probably a bad time to tell him what he should of done. I would feel like Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas, "I know that now!!!" Some of y'all may know the scene.

Last edited:

Yes, it would suck to have my $200 gun stolen just like it would my $300 sunglasses, but it's not my fault, it's the thiefs fault. I refuse to put 16 locks around it because that defeats the purpose of why it's in my car in the first place; easy access in road rage or similar incident.

If you dont properly secure your gun, it is your fault. Criminals are animals, they cant be blamed for what they do except in a court of law

If you leave your gun in your vehicle on a daily basis, get a cable lock er something to prevent a smash and grab

The 300 dollar sunglasses wont be used by a criminal to hold someone up, your stolen gun will

Lol its my fault someone broke into my car and stole my property because "it's just who they are"? Maybe "it's just who I am" too.

That's rich, blame the victim.

You had a gun in the car - your fault
You had a gun in the car not secure enough - your fault.
You left guns at home and went to work - your fault.
You left guns at home and didn't have them in a safe - your fault.
You left guns at home and didn't have 3 dogs and a security system - your fault.

You own guns in the first place - your fault...

Last edited:
Lol its my fault someone broke into my car and stole my property because "it's just who they are"? Maybe "it's just who I am" too.

You left guns at home and didn't have 3 dogs and a security system - your fault.

Not about blaming the victim. It's about taking some small steps to protect ourselves. Isn't that why you carry in the first place? Do you leave your keys in the ignition and the door unlocked? If I did and my car was stolen wouldn't you think I was a bit foolish?

Ollie's has Sentry car safes/strong boxes for $7. Big enough to fit 2 LC9 and 2 extra mags. 3 digit combo lock and a cable included. Fits under a car seat, and is not visible. It is criminals' fault for breaking into a car/house, but I try to secure my belonings, whether it is installing a better deadbolt and better doors on the house or a car strong box.
Edit: corrected the safe brand name.

Last edited:

Well ya, if you dont take simple steps to mitigate the liklihood of having a gun stolen then you share a large portion of the blame

This "dont blame the victim" argument is garbage. I should be allowed to leave a gold bar sitting on my dash, but i dint because thats a great way of becoming a victim

Why are you and others so abbrassive to the idea of keeping positive control of your firearm? That responsibility is not absolved just because you arent actively carrying

It's math. In my opinion, there is a greater likelihood that I will need my firearm quickly and therefore unlocked than there is that my car will be broken into and have that forearm stolen. No, I'm not taking it in and out if a safe 15 times a day.

I'd feel bad if someone broke into my car and stole my gun, but I'd feel much worse if someone attacked me and my family in my car while my gun was locked in a safe under the seat.

If you want to leave a gold bar on your dash and you don't cry about it when someone steals it than go for it. I won't cry if someone steals my $200 gun.

What exactly is my "responsibility" with owning a gun? I don't remember signing anything when I bought the gun or for my GWCL. Did I miss a class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom