Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Would like to buy alliant 2400

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello, I would like to buy alliant 2400 powder. I would prefer sealed canisters, but will take opened cans. I live in atlanta, but frequently travel through most of west and northwest ga if that helps. Feel free to text me at 770 658 4784

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How much you want? I could probably let go of a pound. I will have to look.
You would need to come to me to get it though.
(Have you tried TruPrep?)

Let me see if i have an extra first....i will get back to you as soon as i can get home.
Im in Kennesaw/West Marietta area.

I would be pretty happy with a pound. What is your location?
I looked and all i have is 1 pound left in the 2400 , so im sorry but i need to hang on to that one. Try that post above or TruPrep.
Sorry about that, didnt mean to get you excited about it, lol. I thought i had a few at least.

I looked and all i have is 1 pound left in the 2400 , so im sorry but i need to hang on to that one. Try that post above or TruPrep.
Sorry about that, didnt mean to get you excited about it, lol. I thought i had a few at least.

No problem! Thanka for taking a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom