• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1939 BSA SHT Lee Enfield w/extras

vernon.45

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-1939-bsa-sht-lee-enfield-w-extras.2010247/
Item Name: FS/FT 1939 BSA SHT Lee Enfield w/extras

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 19th century single shot military rifles, British or German

Caliber: .303 British

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A "sporterized" 1939 No.1 MkIII.
Very good bore, crappy stock. Headspace is good, barrel uncut. Bolt and receiver numbers match. Has fully adjustable rear sight for windage and elevation. Still has the magazine cut off installed.

Has a good, later style mark3 magazine, but not the one designed to work with the cut off. But it works with the cut off open or you can just remove the cut off or buy the correct, early style mag for $50'ish.
It does come with some parts as I was planning to restore it to original configuration. Comes with a new-old stock buttstock, new-old stock rear upper handguard(still covered in grease) and the correct non-windage adjustable rear sight.
Will include what factory ammo I have for it, but I won't include any of my reloads. I'll post in comments once I've dug out the factory from the safe.
Only trades I'm really interested in are British or German single shot rifles. Like the Snider, Martini-Henry or Gewehr 1871 rifles.
Will boot in cash for these.

Pictures:
20190725_194353-jpg.2211288

20190725_194322-jpg.2211289

20190725_190759-jpg.2211290

20190725_190558-jpg.2211291

20190725_190436-jpg.2211292

can you tell me a little about this rife, i own a few enfield rifles, 11 or so. it looks like there is 4 pieces that need to be obtained to complete this rifle approx. the wood top and bottom, nose cap assembly, and middle band

can you tell me a little about this rife, i own a few enfield rifles, 11 or so. it looks like there is 4 pieces that need to be obtained to complete this rifle approx. the wood top and bottom, nose cap assembly, and middle band
Yes you will still need a lower handguard(libertytree has them currently), forward upper handguard, middle band and nose piece and their screws and springs.

You will also need the screws, springs, and nosecap pieces. There are 2 springs you will need. One is compressed by a machine screw that comes up from the bottom side of the fore end and threads into a sliding band that is hidden under the wood. The other spring is part of the nosecap assembly. The No1 Mk3 has a lot of parts. I suggest watching Target Popper's disassembly video on youtube. His videos are great and he fully disassembles the firearms he deals with.

Back
Top Bottom