Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Kimber Custom II "Used but not Abused"

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Freedom One, Nov 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Freedom One

Freedom One Survivalist Supporter

Supporter

49   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-kimber-custom-ii-used-but-not-abused.2078753/
    2C20F311-138B-4EAA-AC9B-0E6A3C1A4EE0.jpeg 915E3319-6657-4C7F-A36C-91C4351A785F.jpeg View attachment 2352965 Item Name: FS Kimber Custom II "Used but not Abused"

Zip Code: 30563

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $650.00

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Show and Go with Current GWCL or BOS with Current GDL and 21 or older

Item Description: Selling my Kimber Custom II. I am not original owner and do not know the round count. Gun is in great shape with a very tight lock-up. I have added a very nice set of Black Cherry Wood Grips (original Black Grips included). Sights are Serrated and Blacked out, as standard on this model. See below for sight options.

Gun comes with everything from the factory, as pictured. Box and Documents are correct to the gun.

Optional Sights as add on to price listed for the gun:

1.) I have a "Brand New and Never Installed" set of Fiber Optic front and rear sights from Kimber. these come on the current Aegis Elite Series, please refer to Kimber's Website.

2.) I also have a set of "Like New" Night Sight I took off my Kimber CDP PRO. Gun has a January 2019 build date. I installed the Tactical Ledge Night Sights from Kimber's Custom shop, just wanted the upgrade.

Price $100.00 for either set. I can install, at no extra charge, if needed, after you pay for gun and sights.(I have a sight tool). I will sell sights without the gun.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. joeSony

joeSony Outdoorsman

1   0

Rating
    100%
  3. Freedom One

Freedom One Survivalist Supporter

Supporter

49   0

Rating
    100%