• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS NIB Google WiFi - 3 pack of mesh routers - Model # AC-1304

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...3-pack-of-mesh-routers-model-ac-1304.2130375/
Item Name: FS NIB Google WiFi - 3 pack of mesh routers - Model # AC-1304

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this a few month back, but honestly I never use WiFi for anything except my Kindle, so it's going up for sale.

These are 'mesh' routers that allow you to spread your WiFi access across a wider space than a single router can typically handle.

For example, you can put one of these on each floor of a house, or even different rooms in a condo or apartment to avoid dead spots.

The Amazon link is below. Google the model number in the subject line if you want to find out more about them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MAW2294/ref=twister_B07DDQMTV8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

These are still in the factory shrinkwrap. Never used, or even opened.

I can ship this or I can meet around Smyrna (evenings) or in-town during the days. PM's only please.

If shipped, PayPal 'gift' is the easiest way to pay, although a check or MO is also fine. I'll ship after the payment clears.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
img_7006-jpg.2463861

These are fantastic! Using 4 of them in my house right now.

Second story, main floor and basement.

Excellent signal everywhere.

Do they just connect to my router?
No, they are your router. Connect one to your modem, then you go around an add the other points to your mesh network through the Google WiFi app. Super easy set up. I love my mesh system

Do they just connect to my router?

I had a high dollar max range router at my last house, still dead spots and bad speeds with multiple devices online. This Google system fixed my woes.

Best part is the setup is done via your phone. Easy Peasy, it did all the hard work.

I have a Comcast Combo unit and half the house is a dead zone i was going to get the comcast wifi extenders

I would always suggest getting your own cable modem anyway. They are cheap and they will pay back whatever the cable company charges pretty quickly, and you get much better results.

I have a Comcast Combo unit and half the house is a dead zone i was going to get the comcast wifi extenders

The one downside on extenders is that most of the time they show up as a second WiFi network. These Google units are seen as a single WiFi network. They are all setup and managed as a single unit.

Back
Top Bottom