• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Remington 870 Police Magnum package

“Or less.” Chris at LuckyGunner has an 870 14.5”? he paid the tax stamp on that is badass.
I like the way he done this one. It looks good, the extension and bbl come out nice and even with the breacher, that is a nice pump handle too ! It being a Mag is a plus…. This is just a great defense shotty !!
I have looked at it 5 or 6 times and dreamed !!
or it could be the easter rabbit doll house looking box that is there next to it ! LOLz

I lied about where the pin and weld is. It's actually right above the knurling on the mag extension.

Screenshot_20220218-151100_Gallery.jpg

I like the way he done this one. It looks good, the extension and bbl come out nice and even with the breacher, that is a nice pump handle too ! It being a Mag is a plus…. This is just a great defense shotty !!
I have looked at it 5 or 6 times and dreamed !!
or it could be the easter rabbit doll house looking box that is there next to it ! LOLz

Thanks!!!! I tried my best to make sure the mag tube and barrel came out even, to me that just looks "right."

The dollhouse is a cat scratcher hahaha! I think I paid $5 for it at the flea market, couldn't pass that up!

Herbie is the only one who uses it lol!

Screenshot_20220219-091328_Gallery.jpg

Thanks!!!! I tried my best to make sure the mag tube and barrel came out even, to me that just looks "right."

The dollhouse is a cat scratcher hahaha! I think I paid $5 for it at the flea market, couldn't pass that up!

Herbie is the only one who uses it lol!

View attachment 4004938
Herbie looks cool…. Nice markings . Reminds me of an Ocelot :pound:

Back
Top Bottom