• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT 1981 Colt SP1 Carbine. Trades added

bigmofo30

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
Reaction score
I picked this up from another trader a couple of years ago and have never fired it, and just want to trade for something im actually going to shoot. This is TRADE only but if you really wanted to buy it i guess id ask 2000 for it, but really like to trade, my trade interest are: Steyr Aug, colt python 6", Mp5K clone, IMI UZI, RPK, LAR Grizzly 45 win mag, Kimber Super Jagare, Browning BAR Safari with a boss in 308 or 300 win mag. I dont know much about the gun but this is what the trader i got it from had to say about it.

"Excellent almost unused overall condition (not minty), also fired about 300 rounds through this one, flawless and super light carbine (handles almost like an M1 carbine).
Don’t know the history on it, must have sat around somewhere for a couple decades.
Has the original and desirable Colt 6-hole handguards and aluminum Newton stock. Receiver extension has never been removed, has factory black touch up paint on the staking mark."

I work in Norcross and live in kennesaw area so i can meet anywhere in between and dont mind traveling for the right deal.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 567
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 557
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 558
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 556
I picked this up from another trader a couple of years ago and have never fired it, and just want to trade for something im actually going to shoot. This is TRADE only but if you really wanted to buy it i guess id ask 2000 for it, but really like to trade, my trade interest are: Steyr Aug, colt python 6", Mp5K clone, IMI UZI, RPK, LAR Grizzly 45 win mag, Kimber Super Jagare, Browning BAR Safari with a boss in 308 or 300 win mag. I dont know much about the gun but this is what the trader i got it from had to say about it.

"Excellent almost unused overall condition (not minty), also fired about 300 rounds through this one, flawless and super light carbine (handles almost like an M1 carbine).
Don’t know the history on it, must have sat around somewhere for a couple decades.
Has the original and desirable Colt 6-hole handguards and aluminum Newton stock. Receiver extension has never been removed, has factory black touch up paint on the staking mark."

I work in Norcross and live in kennesaw area so i can meet anywhere in between and dont mind traveling for the right deal.
I will trade even Benelli BNIB M4 H20 Tactical Titanium Cerakote Matching extender & original one...

I will trade even Benelli BNIB M4 H20 Tactical Titanium Cerakote Matching extender & original one...

Back
Top Bottom