• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Trade only: Microtech Ultratech S/E OTF Automatic Knife Tactical (3.4" Black) 121-1T

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
Reaction score
I am looking to trade this really nice OTF knife for a Side opener Auto Open knife of the same quality and value. I received this as a gift last year from my son and his wife. Due to old CMC injuries and severe arthritis in my thumb joints along with a newly diagnosed disease that affects my hand strength, I am struggling to open this knife. Microtech knives are tight opening and I do not want to go through the hassle of sending it in to be loosened. I just want a button side opener. This is already registered with microtech under my name. I am pretty sure it really does not matter with their life time warranty. If anyone is interested and is local to my area...Athens...I can no longer drive a vehicle so my travel is limited. I am also planning on attending some Birthday deal for a member called Biker something?? I could complete a deal there also. Please let me know, and thanks for looking!!

Steve D.

Attachments

• IMG_3428.jpg
    IMG_3428.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3427.jpg
    IMG_3427.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3426.jpg
    IMG_3426.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3425.jpg