• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

iTrader is not perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
(This is not directed at any one person, this has happened tons of times, that's why I bring it up.)

I just need to rant here for a second, feel free to ignore.

The iTrader system is not perfect, not by a longshot. And I am not perfect either. I've tried to lay out simple guidelines for leaving a negative but inevitably there is a variable that wasn't considered that makes it complicated. Just about anytime a negative is given, I get a complaint that it is "outrageous and uncalled for" from whoever received it. Then whenever I remove a negative, I hear that "iTrader is a sham because the negative I left was removed."

I just can't win!

So, it ain't perfect, use it if you want to. I'm just one guy, I do my best to judge the ratings as I can. I don't have time to call witnesses and get depositions for these things.

Rant over.

(This is not directed at any one person, this has happened tons of times, that's why I bring it up.)

I enjoy the Outdoor Trader. And I like the new posting from a readability standpoint. I haven't actually tried to enter a listing yet.

Sorry to hear that you are having dissent on feedback from some. It is hard (impossible) to please everyone.

Many thanks to you, OS, for putting up a quality place where we can come shop for and buy/sell numerous different things.

cooter:555065 said:
there's only been one person on earth that was perfect, we can handle problems as they arise

I didn't think we ever met each other, but guess we did. Thanks for the compliment .Haha just kidding. I like the new changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom