• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It's OVER...Your Concealed Carry right is on the table from being eliminated.

Does this change your mind about Trump?

• We need Trump more than ever.

Votes: 176 88.0%
  • I will never vote Trump despite this ruling on Concealed Carry. I just don't Vote.

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • I stand with Hillary.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm confused, weren't we caring before there were permits? What's the big deal? There's nothing we can do but wait if it's already on the docket. Looks like we are going to be a bunch of armed law breakers. I still plan to protect myself and others regardless of what those wind bags up north decide.

MOLON LABE!!!!!!!

I'm confused, weren't we caring before there were permits? What's the big deal? There's nothing we can do but wait if it's already on the docket. Looks like we are going to be a bunch of armed law breakers. I still plan to protect myself and others regardless of what those wind bags up north decide.

MOLON LABE!!!!!!!
You will get picked off sure snuff

just picked up 600 more rds of 9mm and another 300 of 5.56. Guess I'd better keep buying it when I can. Water....check. Toilet paper....check. Crackers and peanut butter....check. Guns and ammo....check.

The ATF and FBI appreciates you letting them know. Just as soon as the ink dries on the "Guns R Bad MKay Act of 2017" they will expedite collecting your firearms and ammunition. Just look for the armored vehicles and friendly AFIST team. Just make sure not to bring any weapons out of your residence. The team members will handle that when they serve you your copy of the "ATF-1232233-A Search and Seizure notice".

Thank you for your cooperation. Citizen.

Have a gay day! Hail President Clinton!

Back
Top Bottom