• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We judge each other's guns.

Only had to make one trip to Taurus after I bought it to tweek the feed.

Taurus had to install stainless steel ball bearings on the underside of the slide to keep the titanium from wearing down the flat top of the barrel chamber.

View attachment 275422

So the machining was already off from the factory and you trust the same people who pumped out the ill fitting turd to have fixed it?

Those ballbearings sound like another moving part I don't want tot trust to Taurus.

Meanness off: I loved my PT111, I bet the titanium is nice.

The Magazine has to have the bend because it's 7.62x39.. Let us know how reliable it turns out to be... I have heard bad stories of 7.62x39 on an Ar and that's why some company's have started making lowers that take AK mags

You want to talk ugly. Here's ugly. Taurus 9mm 24/7 Pro CDS Ti.

I can carry it just about anywhere on my person (including ankle) and it dead balls on accurate. I like titanium. The A-10 has a bathtub built around the sides and bottom of the pilot to protect him and the instumentation from smal arms fire. Lightweight, decocker safety, 13 & 17 round mags. What's not to love?

Only had to make one trip to Taurus after I bought it to tweek the feed. Running like a Timex ever since. I especially like the two gouges dug in the flat top of the barrel chamber. Taurus had to install stainless steel ball bearings on the underside of the slide to keep the titanium from wearing down the flat top of the barrel chamber.

Ugly.

View attachment 275422

The finish on your pistol looks like the Brazilian soccer team used it for practice on the boat ride from Sao Paolo to Miami.

i179.photobucket.com_albums_w317_spcterry_20140515_214742_zpsf8hms1mh.jpg

Go ahead, have fun boys.
The AFG serves a legitimate purpose. A motorcycle wreck years ago left with with a very slight decrease in ROM on my left wrist and I just can't comfortably maintain positive contact with a rail that short.

Back
Top Bottom