• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've Gone And Done It Now!

DreadPirate

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
3   0
Reaction score
Found the perfect job...in Mountain View, CA. Moved out here two weeks ago. It never rains, over half the vegetation is some shade of brown. No wife, no daughter. No sweet tea. No good BBQ. No pretty girls with soft, Southern accents. Nobody thinks college football is a big deal, or will wrestle me over who will win the SEC Championship. I believe I am sporting the only NRA Life sticker on my vehicle in twenty miles.

I miss home...

www.mememaker.net_static_images_memes_3561312.jpg

Just got back from Sacramento yesterday, it was 106 degrees when I left there at 12! I don't dig CA at all, the abundance of heat causes the hippies to sweat excessively which in turn causes serious body odor...
#LeaveCaliforniaToTheHippies

Learn to swim. That whole state will break off and float to Japan eventually when the BIG ONE hits and deservedly so.
Come to your senses, come home and all will be forgiven.

Sure it sucks, but I am coming home in about a year with enough to build that dream house on the fifteen acres outside of Cleveland. While I'm here, I'll spread a little God and guns. Better than the other job offer in Dubai for about the same money. Sometimes a man has to sacrifice a little to make some of his family's dreams come true.

Sure it sucks, but I am coming home in about a year with enough to build that dream house on the fifteen acres outside of Cleveland. While I'm here, I'll spread a little God and guns. Better than the other job offer in Dubai for about the same money. Sometimes a man has to sacrifice a little to make some of his family's dreams come true.
I take back my "in fun" dumbass remark....Sounds like you are WAY ahead of the pack....Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom