• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I've never been happier in my life.....

You should feel better then Time to shop for the new upgrade!
I just used my old standby. Purchased in 2010.
20230221_111513.jpg

Reminds me of a guy when TPC was the only game in town.
I worked residence repair, and was kinda designated to catch all the crazy/really pissed customer calls.
So dispatch tells me got a guy who needs a replacement wall phone, he shot his.
Man answers the door, pleasant enough, asks me in, would I like a cup of coffee. Sure.
So, I sit down in the dining area, look into the kitchen, see a gazillion little phone parts strewn over the floor.
Guy brings us each a cuppa, sits down and tells the story.
Turns out, his wife was out of town, he goes out tomcatting. Meets a gal, thinks he’s gonna score, she gives him number, call her in the morning for fun and games. Fake number.
Early AM, still drunk, he starts calling, keeps getting number not in service message.
Blames phone, drunken rage, says he grabbed his pistol and shot phone three times.
At this point, I’m asking “well, why the mess on the floor?”
He says, “after shooting it three times, I lifted the receiver and it gave me dial tone. I ripped it off the wall and stomped it into pieces.”
Dang, I miss those days…

Appliances with a Tannerite charge placed inside and a little mark on the exterior telling the shooter where to aim makes for great fun I've done a small refrigerator a big refrigerator and a washing machine this way oh and a 55 gallon steel drum but you can't really call that an appliance

Back
Top Bottom