• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ive never understood gun shops

I am simply taking the side the gun store that doesn't want loaded firearms in their establishment. It's not about my opinion on gun violence in gun stores for Christ sake. If the sign says no loaded guns inside store don't carry a loaded gun in. If you don't like it there I am sure there are 100 more you can visit. I don't approve of a grown man standing outside stamping his feet and yelling " I don't want to give up my pop gun daddy ". Leave your gun in the car, go in and do your business and go back to your car and security blanket. It's what I have been trying to say since the first of my post. Now do you comprehend that statement?
I ignore those signs regardless of the establishment.

I got signage blindness.

Well it's a high environment for theft to begin with and I can see where they would get nervous seeing a concealed carry probably doesn't sit well considering. I am pretty sure every gun shop I have visited there is a sign that clearly stated loaded firearms prohibited. I wouldn't want to be behind the counter knowing there is a loaded gun on the floor and not being carried by an employee. It's just a hairy situation right off the bat.

I get it and agree. Nobody likes "cross fire" so if there is going to be shooting going on, they want it mostly to be from BEHIND the counter, directed outbound.

the horror.jpg

Back
Top Bottom