• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IWB Holster for Kahr K9 Elite 03?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
Bought one today after many years of "looking" and am wondering if anyone else has carried one?

I want an IWB holster, leather or Kydex, no matter to me. I am impressed by the quality and accuracy of this little 9mm and would like to hear your opinions on which holster to carry it in. I have used a GearCraft IWB for a Glock 19 for a couple of years now and am super partial to it, but I don't see that Billeco offers one for the steel framed K9. Any ideas? Brand/Model recommendations?

Bought one today after many years of "looking" and am wondering if anyone else has carried one?

I want an IWB holster, leather or Kydex, no matter to me. I am impressed by the quality and accuracy of this little 9mm and would like to hear your opinions on which holster to carry it in. I have used a GearCraft IWB for a Glock 19 for a couple of years now and am super partial to it, but I don't see that Billeco offers one for the steel framed K9. Any ideas? Brand/Model recommendations?

Contact @billieco sometimes he may just be able to make one.

Pretty sure the K9 fits any P9 holster. The P9 is much more popular. I carried one for many years.

Never owned a K9 but have owned a P9, PM9, and MK9. They all fit in my P9 holster.

Back
Top Bottom