• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jack Ross Ammunition?? Anyone got their orders yet?

vinhtvu2

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
I placed an order for a thousand round March 31st. Still haven't seen it yet.

Emailed them mid may, got a response saying it'll be here in two weeks.

Emailed them again at the end of may, middle of june, and again last week. No response.

Should I cancel credit card payment and report to BBB?

Wow! I was just about to place an order. His site says 6 weeks back-ordered, but 3 months? Eh, I'll pass. I don't think he's done anything worthy of getting reported to BBB other than over-extend himself and provide poor customer service. Ask him for a refund first, but don't take it to BBB unless he refuses to refund your money.

I ordered 2,000 rds of 9mm in march as well. If you have a facebook go "like" them on there and they give better explanations of whats going on. They had to move there building to a larger building which set them back a good while. I ordered 200 rounds to just shoot through before ordering the 2,000 and they shot great.

HOLY SHEET!
Thanks for posting this as I had forgotten about my order with them. Dang, I need to chill out on the e-commerce stuff if i can't remember what's coming to me!
I'll have to try and get hold of them as well. Me and a coworker went halves on a 1000rnd case to try it out but if i ordered when you did, its getting kinda ridiculous now!!!

I ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm in Feb. and it was at my door in three weeks. It shoots good and for the price it was a better deal than Walmart range ammo. This isn't premium self defense ammo for the snobs that are willing to pay premium prices just so they can brag to their buddies that they only shoot the best......it is cheap range ammo that functions fine, at least in five different Glocks and a couple of P95 Rugers. They do have growing pains, the price they advertize has put an excessive demand on their capacity to produce. They did experience a hard time getting brass back in March and it may still be affecting their production as well as the expansion. This is a small start up company and they are trying to keep up with demand. Frustrations are expected when lead times are not met. I don't blame customers for being upset. I will place another order if they get caught up.

Back
Top Bottom