• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jack Ross Ammunition?? Anyone got their orders yet?

I've had enough! calling my CC company today to get my money back. Weeks of emails and phone calls asking to cancel my order have gone with no response. Contacted the BBB and Nevada Attorney general to file complaints. Jack Ross' Facebook page says smugly that they have had visits from the BBB and a Reno detective who left "disinterested", so I guess that was all the affirmation they needed to keep up their crooked business practices! Are the folks at Jack Ross just as "disinterested" in WHY they have had visits from these fine folks? Do they care WHY their voice mail is over full with complaints? Do they even respond to customers concerns?
Had this been a good deal JR would have been the one getting my measly $5,000/yr ammo order, but they couldn't deliver even 1,000 rds of 9mm!
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JACK ROSS AMMO!

Copy that.

Well folks, if anyone else like me got shafted by JR ammo there is some recourse.
1. call your bank and either ask the charge be removed or file a fraud complaint (this is what I did since it was too late to get my money back)
2. Contact the Reno, NV police department OR file an on-line criminal complaint here: http://applications.reno.gov/coplogic/start-report.html

After emailing some folks from around the nation that I found on various gun forums my plan is to get as many criminal complaints against this business as I can from people who were defrauded by Jack Ross Ammo!
They took payment from customers and used it to finance an expansion rather than just filling the orders and using profit to build their business.
There are also Federal Trade Commission complaints filed as taking payment and not delivering a product within 30 days is a violation of interstate commerce laws (supposedly, I could not find the statute)
I'm hoping I am the only ODT'r that got taken by this company, if not feel free to PM me for more info.

I'm going to email them asking what's the wait time for an order. Lol

Yeah can't even place an order. Wow

Last edited:
I hate to hear this about them. I ordered 1000 rounds last year. The wait was about 6-8 weeks, but they told me that at the time and I wasn't in a hurry. The ammo was pretty good and I was hoping to order more shortly, but it looks as if that might be a bad idea now. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom