• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jack Ross Ammunition?? Anyone got their orders yet?

I dont even care that they took my money already, I dont care that my order is not here after three months either...

What annoys me is at first, they respond to my email saying 2 weeks. Then stop responding to the next five emails completely!!!!!!!

I mean if they were honest up front with me with something like "Ohh we're sorry, we over sold and cant meet demands. It'll be another two months before your order get ship out." I'd totally understand and will wait two more months. But the fact that they answered with a BS 2 weeks, then stop responding completely... that is just bad customer service.

I got 1000 9mm rounds from them before. Had to wait a long time. Waiting on another 1000 rounds. Not sure how long ago I ordered, but I expected it to take a while. I have had no issues with the first 1000 rounds. I can't tell the difference between one round and another, except sometimes there is a good muzzle flash. Great deal and worth the wait.

Let's see...JR has .45acp for $280/K. And you have to wait how long? Freedommunitions has blaster .45 for $285/K and you get it in a week?

Uh....JR better lower his prices SIGNIFICANTLY before I start using his ammo. For $250/K I'd send him an order....

I am glad I didn't place an order for this stuff... Two and three month delays sounds awful.

I'm glad I really didn't need the 1000rnds when I ordered it. It was just a cheap stash order to horde some more ammo!
If its crappy ammo on top of this wait then there's a real problem....

Ordered my 9mm 1st week of May. Three weeks ago I get an email telling me that they just finished up April's orders and my order will be the first one shipped... still waiting.
This will be my last business with JR ammo. I wish GA arms ammo would get a little more loose with pricing and make life and business easier for all of us.

Ordered my 9mm 1st week of May. Three weeks ago I get an email telling me that they just finished up April's orders and my order will be the first one shipped... still waiting.
This will be my last business with JR ammo. I wish GA arms ammo would get a little more loose with pricing and make life and business easier for all of us.

I don't think they finished April yet since my order from April 9th never came

I've had enough! calling my CC company today to get my money back. Weeks of emails and phone calls asking to cancel my order have gone with no response. Contacted the BBB and Nevada Attorney general to file complaints. Jack Ross' Facebook page says smugly that they have had visits from the BBB and a Reno detective who left "disinterested", so I guess that was all the affirmation they needed to keep up their crooked business practices! Are the folks at Jack Ross just as "disinterested" in WHY they have had visits from these fine folks? Do they care WHY their voice mail is over full with complaints? Do they even respond to customers concerns?
Had this been a good deal JR would have been the one getting my measly $5,000/yr ammo order, but they couldn't deliver even 1,000 rds of 9mm!
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JACK ROSS AMMO!

Back
Top Bottom