• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

January Adv. Outdoors Flyer

Sucks 'cause I really want the TCP, Bass Pro flat out refused to price match them(got a gift card i'm trying to use!) Cheaper than Dirt had it for $166 a few days ago but I missed it!

Adventure Outdoors does not have a Taurus TCP on sale do they? All I saw in their latest ad was the Ruger LCP... Anyways, I've never had any trouble with their store - seems about as good or bad as the rest in the area. All jack up prices in general on items like ammo or accessories. Many don't have what I am looking for. Don't really get why this one gets such of a bad rep vs the rest.

Went there this past weekend, most of the flyer was old out but hey did still have black Sig P238's with a laser for $449.

Service wait time was terrible though, waited almost 15 minutes at counter tops before I got somebody helping me.

Also, sounded like they had a sales contest going on since they were announcing everyone's sales (seller, not customer) over the PA, very used car-ish to me....not a great thing for potential customers to hear.

They did have an Italian 92fs inox used for $539, that seemed pretty good to me.

Back
Top Bottom